Our Medical Services
Annapolis Walk-In Clinic & Urgent Care
When you’re in need of urgent medical care or a physical and don’t have time to wait, come into West Street Medical. While other clinics or your doctor’s office may ask you to wait for an appointment, we can see you the same day. Don’t waste time you don’t have; let us help you right away.
Our medical services include:
- Concierge medicine: We offer concierge medicine as a full time primary care medical service. You can have yearly renewable and highly accessible service.
- Weight loss: If you had had trouble losing weight, we proudly offer physician assisted weight loss programs. You can rest assured that our program is safe and effective.
- Urgent care trauma : In the case of an urgent medical situation, the quickest way to be seen is coming into an urgent care clinic. We see patients on an immediate basis, taking care of your needs and concerns as soon as possible.
- Sports injuries : When you have been injured during a sports game, professional or otherwise, you need to get your injuries taken care of as soon as possible. You won’t be able to get back to playing until you have healed properly.
- Physicals : Whether you have been asked to get checked out for work, a class trip, or a sports team, we offer various types of physicals to meet your needs. Just provide us with the proper paperwork and we’ll go from there.
- Lab work : Finding the time to get blood tests and lab work done can be difficult, especially dealing with busy doctors’ offices. At our urgent care clinic, we may be able to assist you by getting you your lab results quickly.
- Travel medicine : If you are going to visit another country, it’s best to be prepared with the appropriate medicine before you leave. Although it’s a preventive measure, you may be thankful later that you took this step.
- Acute illness : Have you come down with an acute illness, such as a cold or flu? It may take quite some time before your doctor can see you. At an urgent care clinic, you can be seen and treated in far less time.
- Children’s urgent care : Many parents worry about finding an urgent care clinic or doctor’s office who will see their child on an immediate basis. We see patients of all ages, including children, and are very compassionate.
- Minor surgical care : If you need minor surgical care, such as stitches after a dog bite or accident or removing an ingrown toenail, we may be able to assist you. We can get you taken care of in no time at all.
We’re happy to help you in any way possible, especially in the case of an urgent medical situation. Our clinic has very flexible hours, and we are open seven days a week. Please come in or contact us at 410-268-3627when you need us!